View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chilly/Lollo
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: The very final setup for Plan B

Hello every1,

as there has been some sort of unconsciousness concerning our team setup (which we try to follow as much as possible), here it comes:

Tanks:
Keanny
Lollopalooza/Makos/Proserpine

Dps:
Agneekak
Jogzen
Melzarn
Yumyummy
Grizen/Shafty/Poyzen/Ajiku

Healers:
Albertto
Destiny
Poyzen/Lollopalooza/Joe/Mewt

As far as I'm informed, I am still wanted as much raid leading as possible. Setup above is build with a lot of thoughts and is the very best we can form atm.
Only better option would be: Griz tanking and me as dps with my rogue - but as the gearing up seems to be a pain in the ass we need to stick with this.

This is the very last time I will be discussing the setup. Names after backslashes ( / ) are sups. If you have anything to add, discuss or whine about - please respond to this post or to my in game mail.
All the discussion shall be made before Thursdays clear up raid - so we can start gearing people for right spots.

- Lollo/Chilly

Last edited by Chilly/Lollo on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DestinySev
In-Game Lowest Rank

I think they main thing we need to discuss after this is when we are going to be raiding as it would be good if we could get 2/3 nights where we are ALWAYS raiding.
DestinySev
In-Game Lowest Rank

I find I'm making petty mistakes and feel under pressure to try and get it right and screw it up more. Therefore, I will no longer be healing in the group.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Lions Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: